Monday, March 31, 2008

Time is Money

Money needs time to grow. Whether it is in appreciating property, savings accounts, or the stocks, lots of our efforts to grow money revolve around time. It seems to take so long, but at times like now it seems there is barely enough time to post.

One of the things I have noticed about trying to progress in life and finances is that I may tend to work extremely hard during the week and be burnt out on the weekends. Of course, nothing gets done on the weekend, so I am never ahead. The next week starts and I have to play catch up, which again leads to burn out.

I think the money analogy here is how hard is your money working? Is it working efficiently? Do you run to try to catch on to the next big thing, or do you spread out your money evenly? I know what all the money gurus and investing gurus would say, diversify! I plan to diversify my time spent on work and fun more evenly, so as to avoid stress. I hope that my life plan will follow through to my financial plan.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Young Money